Yes, there’s CBD everywhere you look- in retail stores, online, at your pet store, and maybe in your smoothie shops. If it’s not yet, it will be very soon. So what’s the deal with buying this stuff? And what do you need to know? Here are six tips on buying CBD products.
1. There are two different kinds of CBD- cannabis and hemp. They both occur naturally but don’t have the same effects. So know which one you want to use before diving into the market!
2. CBD is readily available everywhere…Hemp CBD is readily available everywhere. You can order it online and buy it everywhere without any risk. Cannabis CBD is only available in legal the eight recreational and the 30 medicinal cannabis states. However cannabis CBD is not available online and cannot be shipping to you. Shop local y’all.
3. The CBD of choosing should be tested for potency, pesticides, and mold. Moreover the CBD company should be able to prove it! It maybe indicated on the product packaging. If not, ASK! Don’t be afraid! Get your money’s worth!
4. Where you source your CDB is super important to ensure that when you find the one that works best for you, you can continue to get your hands on it! Find a reputable dispensary, delivery service, and/or supplier of your CBD!
5. Sometime this isn’t possible if your shopping online or if products are sealed but the best indicator is the color the product. If you are buying oil, it should be golden- not green or clear. Check it out!
6. And remembering all of the above isn’t easy. Write it down! Coming soon-Welcoming Weed will be creating dosing journals. Make sure to join our email list for notification of availability.
Now you’re all ready to get CBD shopping! Enjoy it! If you find any products you love, let us know in the comments! Would love to know what you’re finding out there!